To achieve its mission, the college has established the following institutional objectives:
- Retain highly qualified professionals to provide superior instruction in the Practical Nurse Program offered by UTI;
- Equip students with the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to sit for any State required licensing examination or certifications that may be required to obtain entry-level employment in the field of nursing;
- Promote a sense of cooperation and teambuilding as an essential aspect of the medical and health professions;
- Foster and maintain relationships with potential employers and professionals to create more employment opportunities for UTI graduates; and,
- Encourage and instill in students the importance of continuing education for professional development and career advancement.